May 15, 2020
- All employees will have their temperature taken upon arrival at work
- All employees MUST wear masks at all times when in office interacting with patients.
- N95 masks (PPE) are available for all employees and must be sterilized
- Face shields (PPE)are provided for all employees to wear during procedures
- ANY and ALL dental scrubs will be laundered on the premises
- Standards of Infection Control will be adhered to at all times
- It is recommended that work garments and shoes be disinfected upon leaving office
- All surfaces in treatment rooms and common areas are sterilized with medical grade disinfectant that eliminates viruses
• Telephone Pre-screening
Each patient will be screened prior to scheduling an appointment:
- Have you been exposed to COVID-19?
- Have you had a fever or any signs of flu, cough, or sore throat?
- Have you traveled recently?
- Are you immunocompromised in any way?
- Patients are requested to arrive at scheduled time or wait in car until appointment time
- ONLY the patient is advised to come to the appointment
- All patients are seen on a staggered schedule to avoid contact at front desk & in reception area
- Please only wait in reception area if you are accompanying a minor or elderly patient
- Treatment will be prioritized starting with emergencies, unfinished treatment, and pain
- We will make every effort to accomplish as much treatment as possible to avoid return visits
• Patient Arrival
- We will take each patient’s temperature upon arrival and reappoint anyone who has an elevated temperature
- All patients will be taken back to the treatment room upon arrival to avoid waiting in reception area
- If patient is wearing a mask, they are encouraged to keep on until doctor enters room
- When the patient is finished, they will be escorted to front desk where future appointments and business will be taken care of